Sunday, March 8, 2009

Riley is growing, growing, growing




Riley is now 7 months and is cuter than ever. He is doing new things all the time and is really enjoying a variety of baby food. I feel so blessed every day that God gave us Riley. I am reminded constantly of the unselfish love of his birthmother and am so grateful to her that she chose us to raise Riley. Adoption is such a wonderful thing. I wish more people were able to experience it.

Riley loves to get a bath and we have moved him from the baby tub to a blow up duck tub that fits inside the bathtub. As you can tell by the picture he loves it.

4 comments:

Corey, Ashley and Ben said...

I can't believe how old he is already! He's going to be one before you know it. I am in total denial that Ben's second birthday is in less than 2 months!!

Cara said...

He is so precious!

Karri said...

HAHAHA...love the duck!

Natalie said...

I cannot believe how much he has changed! He is a doll!