Wednesday, August 26, 2009

35

Well I turned 35 yesterday! It was a good day! Darrell took me to dinner and to see the movie Julie and Julia. It was such a good movie. I had been a little depressed earlier in the day and that movie cheered me right up. I'm thinking I need to get Julia Child's cookbook and give a few of her recipes a shot. I'm certainly no cook but I think it would be fun to try.
We ended the day with cake and ice cream with our sweet friends Mark and Mindy. Thank you to Mindy for watching Riley for us while we went out.
I took 35 a little harder than I thought I would. I know I'm still young and all that but there's just something about turning 35 that got me a little down. I'm over it now and I am determined to make 35 a great year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice family blog and good description too..
Flights to Mauritius | Cheap Flights to Harare

Robert Rodriguez said...

You are getting smarter and smarter each yer, so don't worry about your age :)
Samsung Galaxy S3