Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's hard to believe that another decade has come and gone. The last ten years has brought many blessings and a few sorrows. Getting married in 2002 was one of the greatest days of my life. Darrell is a wonderful husband and friend. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. The adoption of our son Riley in Sept. of 2008 was and is the greatest thing to happen in our lives. We waited for so long to become parents and God truly blessed us with such a beautiful and wonderful son. We hope in this next decade we will bring home his sister from China. Some of our sorrows have been losing my dad and Darrell's mom. Tomorrow is the 2nd anniversary of my dad's passing. I miss him so much and Darrell's mom too. The hardest part is that they don't get to be apart of Riley's life but we know that they are in heaven having a great time and we know that we will see them again one day. God has been so good and faithful. I look forward to what the next decade brings and trust that God is in control of all things. Blessings to each of you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love your site, It is a pleasure to visit.
Cheap Flights to Harare